Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 26 September 2014

Perhaps, next time ?




Hi Everyone
Yesterday turned out to be rather busy - I had plans for all kinds of creative production however, being a 'mum' took over. My production happened much later and as with many of my plans, things changed. I had expected to work on something I'm calling a Starburst polymer cane. I was inspired by this work and I wanted to try and get something similar.



However, this happened instead. My distraction was trying to multi task and prepare some clay for a polymer clay workshop next Tuesday. Before I realised, I'd started making something else. I had a nice time so that's OK - isn't it ?


These photos show what I did. Apologies for the quality of the photos, it was a bit dark and the lights interfered with the images.















The final shot shows how the shapes came together. My plans is to make enough to develop a bracelet. I may need to make more ? Perhaps, next time I can focus on the job !!

Have a great weekend. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment