Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Happily Distracted !




Hi Everyone
Yesterday, all my intentions of working on the new packaging and metal collection (listed as my objective of the day) went out of the window !
I did spend time making sure I'd completed the details for a jewellery workshop Im running next week. However, I found myself distracted with making something from some leftover clay and watching a few great polymer clay videos on making large focal beads. Not great use of my time but I enjoyed it ! Here is a look at the results.




Today, I need to be more focused and it's time to hammer out a few bits of metal and do some soldering. I love doing this sort of thing. I will share my creations tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment