Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Blogging News

H Everyone
I'm sharing my new blogging restructure ! - all sounds very grand. In actual fact, I've simply scheduled a specific focus for each day of my blogging week. This is not written in 'stone' and from time to time, I will change things depending on what's going on in my creative world but in order to give an element of cohesiveness, I think my new approach will work.

                           
My official start day will be tomorrow, Wednesday. It's taken me quite a while to get into work mode following the long Summer break and I'm still struggling to get there. However, I've made my plan and I'll try my best to keep with it ! 
Alongside, the daily focus, I will have a special 'project'. My current 'special' project is a new Art Doll Project. Very exciting ! I'm not sure exactly how I will schedule this aspect of my work at the moment. I hope to have a flexible approach. Hopefully, I can weave in the development of my dolls with the different daily focus depending on what the dolls require at anyone time. The dolls will have a mixed media approach and should sit alongside elements of my daily focus work.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment