Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Design Results

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing the final three design ideas for my mini hoops, I talked about this last week  (details here) and after changing my mind lots and lots of times, I've got my chosen three designs.

                            

I'm planning to start with the Bee. I have a larger hoop art kit (design top right which includes the Bee) and instructions on how to create the embroidered Bee motif. Hopefully, this will give me a good idea of how to tackle the other two designs. The kit comes with detailed instructions and advice on how to complete the embroidery with lots of drawings showing different stitches. The larger kit also has enough background fabric (spare) which I can use for my mini hoops.
 I'm going to set aside a little time later to embroider my Bee motif and hopefully complete one of the mini hoops. It's got to be the necklace -  so I can wear it as soon as possible ! It's the last day of the holidays and I need a treat !

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment