Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Needles Case Continued

Hi Everyone 
I’ve firmed up plans for my circular needle case. Check out the initial post on this project hereI have a paper mock up of the case. I’m reasonably happy with the initial size and construction and have found some interesting oil cloth fabric for the cover. 


              

My next search is for the fabric I need for the inside of the case. I do have lots of fabric in my stash but need to narrow down the colours which will compliment my cover choice. I’ll make that decision this morning and cut out all the necessary pieces. At the moment, I think ‘reds and cream’ colours will work. My mock up has four needle pockets (just to test out the idea) but I’m thinking about a minimum of twelve. I will probably need several cases to accommodate all my circular needles.
I’ve tried to keep the case simple, so I’m hoping the project will go smoothly. However, you never know ! I’ll share my progress here on the blog.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment