Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 5 August 2019

Nightwear Sewing

Hi Everyone 
I introduced my latest sewing idea last week, another nightdress plan. I had fabric for two versions of the Butterick B 5792 pattern. I’ve adapted the pattern, slightly, to make a couple of different versions and I’ve finished one.

                
I started with the yellow version. I gave it frilly arm trims and a short frill around the hem. The nightdress is a mid calf length and fits great. Love it.
My next job is to make the pink/red version. Look back here to check out the fabric design. I’ve chosen to go with the plain front again (vaguely E in my photo story). I’ll make a very plain main section and add a couple of deeper frills around the bottom. I’m thinking just below the knee for my final length. I may also think about a embellishment on the neckline ? I’ll wait and see how it looks.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment