Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Nightdress News

Hi Everyone 
I’m very excited to be wearing my latest nightdress. I’ve mentioned this Make a couple of times - you can read all about the back story here. Making my collection of nightwear has been such a positive experience. I am totally memade when it comes to nightwear and each night, I get a tiny feeling of pleasure from wearing my garments.
All my nightwear items  are based on the pattern Butterick B5792 but all pieces are slightly different. I stuck to the pattern for the first version but after that, I came up with slightly different ideas for each version. Small differences but they all look very different.

               
When I complete my next nightwear item (probably pyjamas), I’ll put a photo collage together to show the range and identify the differences.

In addition, I have small amounts of each my chosen fabrics left, after each Make. My plan is to put all the leftover bits together to make a single nightdress. I love using up fabric in this way. This will give me a sixth garment rather than the five I’ve planned. 
More to come on this subject.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment