Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Packaging Continues




Hi Everyone
Another very wet start to the day. When will the rain go away ? - certainly not today.
On other matters - I spent a little time preparing the watch pockets - described in detail yesterday. I need to decide on a closure and am wondering if I have enough of the watch on show ? My initial plan was to have the packaging attract the customer but there is a balance between seeing the item itself. I think my solution is to make a pin board display with the pretty packets and a single watch open with a packet to dress the final sale.






I will develop an idea for the closure and then it's the bulk job and final display.
Am also doing more preparation for the school fair so am limited on my own stuff.
Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment