Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sketching Dolls


Hi Everyone
Another lovely day of sunshine and warmth !!! Just like holidays should be.
I've done very little of my planned day - yesterday's list will be the same as tomorrow ! Not sure how that happened ?
However, I've had a lovely day searching for ideas and making paper cloth and a little gardening.
I did manage a few photos and the stitched postcard project is underway - I'm happy with that. I've also done a brief sketch of a doll that will go on the postcard. Here are a few photos of the work done to date.












These photos show the beginnings and the end of the paper cloth process As you see it's drying (overnight) - I should be able to work with it tomorrow.
I was going to use this sketch for the doll ie the one without the legs.




But decided to draw another -




I hope to add colour and may copy it directly onto the paper cloth or stitch it on ? Not sure at the moment - will sleep on it. With that, I'm off to bed .
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment