Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 20 December 2013

Merry Christmas




Hi Everyone
A cold and very frosty morning this morning - lots of white everywhere. I think it's 'looking a bit like Christmas' as they say !

It's also our last family working/school day before our Christmas break. Ive been winding down this week already and finishing off a few outstanding projects today. I'm also having a Christmas coffee with a few friends this morning - not much work will get done !

Yesterday, I spent a little time building my Pinterest jewellery boards for inspiration. I'm getting to the point where I want to try and work through a new body of jewellery work. I have a range of jewellery which Ive used as a learning experience and want to develop my techniques. My particular interest is in using metal and clay together. While finding examples of jewellery yesterday, I found lots of porcelain items which I thought I could use for inspiration. Here are a few of my favourites.
I love this folded theme.



I also like this very simple white cubes on a silver chain.


I like all these examples. I particularly love the collar style necklace (bottom left) and am going to try to see if I can make one similar. All the examples in this board are brilliant - go to pin interest to check out in detail.


That's it for today. So, I need to say - Merry Christmas to everyone - I hope to post a few photos over the holiday period but am signing off 'official' blogging until the New Year.

Have a great time.

Bye from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment