Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 19 January 2015

Surface Patterns are here !




Hi Everyone
Amazingly - I do have a Make Art Monday offer today - it's just the start of a series of very basic designs. Im developing surface patterns for jewellery packaging and specifically the bracelet packaging I talked about last Monday (12/1/15). I'm hoping to be on track this week with all my plans !!
This is the beginnings of my design.






I'm keen to develop a range of colours (other than my usual blue range) so will keep going with this idea.
I've mocked up these views with my logos but the original artwork (minus the logos) will find a way into the Make Art Monday Album. I'm not sure exactly how the Album version will turn out yet - 'work in progress'. I may enlarge it for a canvas and get it onto some fabric ?

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment