Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 16 February 2015

Felted Flowers




Hi Everyone
It's half term this week and I don't usually blog but I just thought I would share some photos from a great wet felting workshop. Our local Tuesday Making Workshop produced these lovely flowers with the help of Yvonne (our leader for the session).






My photos are not brilliant but I was especially inspired by the options to integrate the lovely bright colours. I love the way the felting process takes its own twist and both the colour and the shape are slightly out of control. In my case, everything was out of control ! I was thrilled with the results.





I'm inspired to make some small versions to top my little boxes. I mentioned these boxes on Friday and shared some papers flowers I was testing out. I'm not experienced with felting but I think I can come up with something. I will share my experiences over the next few days.

Bye for now.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment