Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 2 February 2015

Make Art Monday




Hi Everyone
Another weekend over (big sigh !) and we had a great time this weekend. It was a family birthday weekend - lots of very special meals and a few lovely days out with lots of little treats. I bought a watercolour painting class as a present (whole day and I got to go too ! ) on Friday - lovely. A class of very nice people and a tasty lunch. I was well out of my comfort zone !
Here is my effort.



Watercolour is not my thing and I do tend to struggle, however, I did enjoy the class and the whole day. I'm going to make one or two changes to the painting today - as my Make Art Monday piece. The lower brown hills in front of the high mountains need some attention. I won't do too much as its a 'place/stage' in my watercolour development but I would have changed the hills if time had permitted on the day.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment