Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 20 March 2015

Clay Flowers

Hi Everyone
I'm still not there with my posting app - apologies in advance for the poor photos.
However, it's Friday and today it's  Mini Project day. My chosen project is a clay flower. I'm going to do a series of clay flowers and use them to embellish various tags and other packaging items for a new collection of jewellery. Each batch of flowers should be possible within my 60mins time limit. The first prototype flowers may take longer but I'm confident that I can produce my batch (of 10) after I confirm my design.
My first flower type will be a poppy. I've had a few attempts at the design but want to try out some more colours and some better quality seed pod development. Here are a few images of the beginnings  of the poppy.

Thanks for reading. 
Have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment