Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 6 December 2018

Advent Update

Hi Everyone 
It’s Day 6 of the Advent Knit Project and very excitingly we have a new colour - red. I’ve been looking forward to a new colour for a few days. I’m up to date and the shawlette is growing. You can see the progress from Day 1 if you look back to the beginning of the week. I’m enjoying this project and look forward to my new little ball of yarn every day.

                 

Most of my week has been taken up with Christmas gift development so difficult for me to share at the moment. I’m involved in more gift making today but I’m going to share another very exciting gift ‘to be’ for me ! (I hope). The Makers Atelier people have a new series of new magazines underway.

                

I love everything The Makers Atelier  do. I have a number of their patterns and both the previous magazines. I think, this would be a very nice gift, to myself. 
I’ll be back tomorrow with an update of my shawlette and the results of my new earrings (featured earlier this week).
Thanks for calling in today.



No comments:

Post a Comment