Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 21 December 2018

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone 
Merry Christmas to you all. This is my last blog of 2018, I’m taking a break for Christmas. I will be back on 2/1/2019. 
This week has been a tricky balance of getting things sorted for Christmas at home and completing last minute Makes. Mostly, the house has suffered and I must spend a few hours today clearing up and getting all my Christmas stuff in place. None of this matters but it’s down on my list, therefore it must get done !!
I had a lovely time wrapping family/friends gifts yesterday with the Robin tags (shared yesterday on the blog). Each year, I make a new tag design and it’s part of my personal Christmas thing but this year my Robin tags have been the most successful tags for some years, I love them. They were very easy to produce and look very cute on the presents under our tree.


                        


                      

This morning, I have a Knit Group meet which will be lovely. I’ll spend some time clearing up later and start, officially, to enjoy the beginning of Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely break and enjoy the holiday, whichever way you choose to celebrate.

Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment