Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas Robin Decorations

Hi Everyone 
I’ve managed to get our Christmas decorations underway over the weekend. I’m a little behind on Christmas decorating this year. The basics are there ie the tree and various little traditional (for us) garlands and festive embellishments but I’ve a few additional things to do. As I was organising things, the theme of The Robin seemed to be something which keeps turning up ! There have been a number of Robin making workshop sessions this year, so this is a little round up of the new Robins/Robin plans as well as a Button Robin from a few years ago.

             

I have a fifth Robin to be, it’s a felted Robin from last year which didn’t quite get all his features !  He has been waiting and almost forgotten but I’ve planned to finish him later today. I’ll share the finished Robin number five tomorrow and get him on the tree. The pompom Robin above is an inspiration example (Pinterest) for a new Robin and will be Robin number four. I’ve started already and have two pom-poms attached and ready for trimming. I will add dry felted wings and bent wire feet, already prepared. The felted Robin (above left) as you can see, is already living in the Christmas Tree.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back with more chat tomorrow as well as an update on the Robins.


No comments:

Post a Comment