Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 20 December 2018

More Robins

Hi Everyone 
I’ve got more Robins to share today. Sadly, the planned Robins from yesterday are still under construction ! Progress has been made but various work commitments intervened. I did, however, start my Christmas gift tags and somehow they are Robins ? I didn’t especially plan to make Robin gift tags but it just seemed to happen. I’ve completed the majority of the tags and will add a gem eye and a coloured thread to most of the Robins, some Robins may get extra embellishments. Here’s a quick look at the Robins :

                  

I’ve used various Christmas papers with a thin white card layer for the birds. I’ll write my message on the white card/ back of the Robin. The shapes have been die cut using a Sizzix machine/ die Plate. I also have extra little wooden trees and Christmas themed shapes which may come together with the Robins. However, I think, I like the simple approach. Hopefully, I will have a little time to give to the Pom Pom and felted birds from yesterday’s chat.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back tomorrow with more Christmas Making stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment