Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Jewels : under development

Hi Everyone 
Today, I have a number of little jewellery projects under development. The little gems in my photo story are Swarovski crystals. They are very pretty and will form three pairs of earrings. I’m using a simple sterling silver wire to create a balloon hoop style hook. The plan is to attach the crystals directly from the hooks, although this could change depending on how they look and feel. I may need to add extra jump rings ? The gems are small, the blue and mustard/yellow gems measure just under 1cm., the larger tangerine/pink gem is approximately 3cms long.

              
I’m hoping the mustard/yellow gems (bottom right) will be for me. They will compliment a lovely velvet dress I’m planning to wear on Christmas Day.
This little project is a small job in terms of time so I should have my earrings before the end of the day. However, I’ve a long list of things to do today.

Thanks for calling in.


No comments:

Post a Comment