Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 19 May 2014

Inspiration from Chelsea ?




Hi Everyone
I'm incredibly late with my blog today. Ive almost missed projecting on my day ! Ive been busy with entertaining friends with a little writing. I have a long list of jewellery jobs and a new Make Art Monday word to work on. The new word is SHINE. I'm not quite sure what will come of that ? I'm drawn to flowers at the moment. I'm watching the Chelsea Flower Show and I'm hoping something will happen to spark something ?
Last weeks painting was this :



I quite enjoyed doing this. It's much more like the stuff I usually do. Although the point is to do it on a Monday. I like to spread it out over the week. I tend to do an outline each Monday and then add something everyday until Friday. Then it's finished.
The next bits of the Gray collection will be the earrings. In total I will have three. I have added an extra button earring in Gray to add to the collection.




I will concentrate on simple, contemporary wire shapes for the two bead types ie the small bead plus and a larger seed head shape.



I hope to bend the wires this evening. I should have something to share tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment