Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Making Mini Charms

Hi Everyone
It's time for another Making Workshop today. We are making Mini Charms. The charms will be suitable for attaching to our recent wet felted coin purses (read back for more on this project). I've made up a range of samples using polymer clay, felted wool and jewellery findings. All the charms are attachable via a little lobster clasp.
Hopefully, MAKERS  will be inspired to make little charms to compliment their individual coin purses. As usual, I will get some photos of the work produced and I can share later this week.
Until then, here are a few photos of my mini charm samples -

                                 
                                  

While developing beads and shapes for the charms, I ended up with an extra bag of shapes. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the extra beads and shapes but I'd like to do something. In the meantime, all my little 'gems' are stored in an organza bag - looking pretty.

                                  
                                   

I especially like the fish - perhaps they will find themselves into a piece of jewellery.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment