Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Mini Charms - under development

Hi Everyone
I'm in the process of developing some mini charms for my felted coin purse - read back yesterday for more on this. Yesterday, I spent time developing polymer clay elements - they are cured and ready for finishing. I've decided to colour some pieces with a pigment wax, I'm hoping this will both seal the charms and allow any surface patterns to be highlighted.

                            

All items have some form of hole for assembly and I've chosen either a chain or cotton cord to make each charm. I had planned 8 sample charms but came out with a few more, so will have a good selection to choose my final charm for the purse.
The charms will be clipped onto the frame using a small lobster clasp - this will allow the charms to be changed anytime.

                                

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment