Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 30 January 2014

Metalsmithing




Hi Everyone
Having spent all day having a lovely time yesterday, I'm going to have yet another lovely day. Today, it's my metalsmithing course. I'm hugely excited about this and can't wait to get going. It's going to be such a treat. I have great plans of working with metal in the future and will probably have more sessions in the near future.
Jill Stewart is the artist running the workshop -I'm especially interested in cutting and soldering. Here is a quick look at her work.



After the workshop there will be a lunch in the same building (there is a great little cafe). There are also other artist workshops at the facility, so will visit them all - yet another treat.

Again, not much time for any work in my studio. Such as life ! I will need to make up some time over the weekend. I hope to move my current painting on a little and make a decision on the trees (see my post yesterday for that story).
I also need to make a few more earring hooks for shop stock. If I manage that, I will be pleased. Next week it's back to a more disciplined work schedule. I want to get all my stock into the shops and a new range underway.

Have a great weekend.
Bye for now.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment