Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 6 October 2014

Chaos reigns !!




Hi Everyone
This week seems to be stacking up already ! Ive got lots of things spinning around my head (all are priorities ! ). I need to take a deep breath and make a list and look again. I know that everything can't be a priority. However, at this moment, I'm not sure what is and what is not ! CHAOS - a state of disorganisation and confusion. I would like my house to be tidy as well as my workspace - almost the same thing. There are lots of storage issues going on and I need to chuck out lots of stuff - more chaos. 'So' stressful.

My work plan is revolving around putting together my next clay workshop ie Workshop 3. It's all about BEADS, individual beads rather than a piece of jewellery. Ive got lots of ideas and I'm keen to explore and extend my ideas, by testing out the basic plan I'm sure new things will happen. I'll let you know what happens and have some photos to share.
I have some connected work to finish too. Here is a sample of the half finished bead. Still not finished from Friday.



These earrings also need to have their centre filled (in green). These two jobs are at the top of the list.


Other news - we had a lovely weekend ! - quite exhausting ! A birthday lunch on Saturday with my family and a long walk/ meal with our local walking group. We walked all the way around the town followed by a meal. Lovely but quite a walk. I'm aching all over. The weather was great and very sunny. Today, what a contrast, it's raining and very dull. Perhaps, the poor weather will help me to focus on my work and chores ?

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment