Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 14 October 2014

What to do with faux wood ?




Hi Everyone
I managed to organise a few more elements for future workshops yesterday. I'm finding new ideas every day for new pieces of clay jewellery, I just need time to get some collections together.
I mentioned interchangeable layered earrings and pendants yesterday. Here are few photos of the kind of thing I'm talking about. The top left photo shows some of the options for earring hooks. All of the beads in the range will fit onto the hooks. Some beads sit well on their own but most work well with a couple of layers. I'm excited to see what my clay workshop group comes up with.



I made some extra bit of faux wood too. The mixes are quite thin and my suggestion will be to laminate flat beads to give the faux wood a chunky look.






Apologies for the very poor lighting. All the bits of faux wood look like cheap (shiney) slices of meat !


Again, I'm excited to see what comes out in my class and how they use the faux wood.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment