Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday 27 September 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everybody
I've been working with The Eyes Project this week (read back on Mondays for more of the story).The dolls are changing each time I draw them but here is a quick look at an early version of the character without a full head (in the original painting). I've named the doll -  Lee. In the original, Lee has a long neck and I will keep this going.

                           


                    

The sketch needs lots of more work - so it may all change again. I quite like the eyes but they are a bit too high in the centre and and need lots more shade to emphasise them. They need colour too. I'm also going to make a new dress from fabric and my plan is to make some printed fabric specifically for the job. Colour wise, I'm thinking of blues (throughout) which is a change from the original painting.

Hopefully, next time I can have a finished sketch with some colour.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment