Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 5 October 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
My Eyes project is moving on but ....... very slowly. I had hoped to have a finished sketch but not quite there. I've still got decisions to make about the eyes. I spent lots of time developing the eyes for Lee and my sketch has lost a little of the detail. This detail makes the character come alive, so it's very important to get it right. I've decided to make a face shape on the final surface and work on just the eyes. When I'm happy with the detail of the eyes, the remains features will follow. This is my usual way of working with faces but I'd changed the process to get the head shape/size as I wanted. 
Here is a view of the latest sketch with a little colour going on :

                   

                     

I need to keep on reminding myself my aim is to create a series of pieces to accompany this piece - in the original, Lee doesn't have a face so I have made some progress.



Will keep going today and report my progress next time.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment