Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 19 October 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
I'm still with The Eyes Project today (read back on Mondays for background on this project). Linda (2) will be painted on wood and I've been revisiting a previous piece of work (on wood) for ideas. This piece of work is around the right scale (for Linda 2) and I like the simplicity of the shape. The wood gives a great embedded texture which I like.

                                 

Today, I want to try some more eyes on wood. Linda's eyes are more sophisticated than those in this piece and I'm not sure I will be able to reproduce the new sketches, in detail.
                                 

However, let's see what turns out. I will share my results on wood, next time.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment