Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 25 May 2017

The Everyday Collection Plus

Hi Everyone
I've been working with my EveryDay Collection over the last few days. There are more plans for a wider range of colours but I'm still working with the colourful Lucy range. There are a few new combinations of different shaped beads using the same Lucy colours and a variation of findings planned.

                             

I'm hoping this new Collection will be ready for launching very soon. All the items in the EveryDay Collection are individual pieces and very easy to wear and I'm tempted to take each new item for myself ! Most of the colour ways in the Collecion are inspired by outfits in my wardrobe, so there is huge temptation to hang on to all of them.
Today, I'm developing some sterling silver rings with various coloured PolyGems (faux gems created using polymer clay). These rings are my favourites from the Collection, I'm hoping to have a range to share over the next few days.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment