Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 22 May 2017

The Everyday Collection

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing my new Everyday Collection today - I'm still working on the project but I've developed the components of a few of the initial pieces. Each design in the Collection will have earrings, a stretch bracelet and a pendent. I'm also creating a couple of silver rings with 'PolyGem' stones. All the beads are made from blended polymer clay and silver.

                    

I've got some exciting packaging ideas (to follow in the next week week or so) - watch this space. I love to wear this design and genuinely wear a version of the bracelet almost everyday. It's a very easy item to wear for almost all activities. 

The bead style in the photo is an oval shape, I also have a round, a square and a triangle shape in the Collection. I'm using a wide range of colours in the Collection and a small batch of each design will be available. All the pieces will use handcrafted sterling silver findings.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment