Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Pom Poms

Hi Everyone
If you are a regular reader you will know about my Bousta Beanie knit - read back here for more on the knit. At this point, I need to make the PomPom and sew in the ends/block. 
So today, I'm hoping I can sew in the ends and block as well as complete the Pom Pom. I'm using a new Pom Pom maker tool - a Christmas gift (still waiting to be used). I've made Pom Poms for years with a couple of pieces of cardboard but hopefully the new tool will be a pleasure to use.

                     
I've already watched a YouTube video on how to use the Pom Pom maker and am skilled up and prepared.

I've debated long and hard about which colour to make my Pom Pom and have finally decided on the pink. I'm not really a pink person - although, I do like the very bright fuchsia pink of this yarn.

I'll share my finished item in a few days.
Wish me luck.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment