Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 14 March 2014

A new beginning !




Hi Everyone
We have an update on my ipad - who knows what could happen now with my blog ? I was hoping all the problems with crashing and uploading photos would be over and there would be a new beginning. But ...... not the case. However, life moves on and aim just going to keep going - with short posts.

Ive completed another batch of my 'button' collection.






More polishing needed. I use this stuff, it's great.


Next, I'm planning the 'glass' clay ideas and have made a Pinterest board to help me. Take a look - link button on this blog.
This is my favourite collection of inspiration ideas so far



I especially favour the 'hollow' bead.

Have a great weekend. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment