As promised earlier, I've been busy making beads. I didn't make the faux glass stuff because I needed to allow drying time for part of the process and as I was running late, I decided to go with some colour mixed clay. I will try out the other technique before next week. This involves pouring alcohol ink onto a thin layer of transclucent clay, allowing the ink to dry and then needing it.
However, back to today. I've made a batch of green/transclucent beads ai various sizes/shapes with carved lines. I need to highlight the texture on the beads with some acrylic paint and polish. I'll then decide how to combine the beads into something nice. Here are the partly completed beads so far :
Thanks for reading.