Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 30 November 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
I've been slightly distracted lately and thought I'd get back on track with the Eyes Project. However, another little project has taken over. The new project is to develop a stamp for printing. I've been thinking about doing this for some time but eventually I think I may have the image to do the job. I've sketched one of my dolls and called her Anna. I will transfer the image to my Lino and carve out the shapes. I will aim to produce a print with a few colours and then have a fully developed stamp for future use. If this goes well, I will be in a better position to complete the Eyes Print idea from last week ie. the eyes print (read back for details). I will record my progress and share the results next week. In the meantime, here is a view of Anna :

                                 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment