Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 13 November 2015

From Scratch

Hi Everyone
Today's From Scratch item is a third ring (and fourth item) for my Stocking Filler Series. This ring is called Bella. The ring is made up from a pretty range of Autumn coloured beads with a lovely gem stone in the middle. The ring has an unusual triangle shape but is comfortable to wear and sits beautifully on the finger. Although, the ring could be considered quite large it sits 'flat' on the finger so can be worn for everyday activities without getting in the way.

                                

Bella is in kit form and will be presented in a decorated little box. I'm working on some boxes which include a beaded lid. I'm not completely happy with the design on the lid but the idea is to sew onto a fabric shape and then added to a card or wooden box. I'm hoping to work on the design later today. I will also offer to make up the ring if a kit is not for you.

Here is a quick round up of the stocking filler ideas to date :

                                 
                                 

All these items will be on sale for around £7. I've had requests asking about orders, please contact me via Facebook if you don't see the item in the shops.

Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment