Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 21 January 2016

Clay Day

Hi Everyone
My Clay Day is still working on the Green Bead project !!!! This must be a record for dragging out a very simple project. However, in my defence, I've been working on other projects including the development of polymer bangles for a workshop. Here is a quick look at one of the samples.

                                 

Getting back to the beads -  I've polished about half of the beads and have decided I want to thread them with some bead spacers on a simple elastic thread. Given this is a very simple idea, I am hoping to finish some of the jewellery today.

                                    

Stil not 100% sure about the silver spacer beads. I'm wondering if the beads are better on their own ? Will try it out and decide.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment