Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 11 January 2016

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
Today, I'm trying out my Anna print with some 'alternative features'. Here she is (as per the original sketch)

                                

I've developed a simple Lino version for further development. Here is a sample of a print.

                                 

My experiment today, will be to introduce my Gelli plate into the mix. I want to get some more colours into the image as well as try out more patterns within the face space. Eventually, I will develop the image into a face (with features) but for  now I want to experiment with colour and pattern. I'm trying out different shades of green, organge and purple today. In addition to a paper print (on lovely Fabriano paper), my intention is to develop some printed fabric with the images I like - for development into table napkins ! Wish me luck ! I will report my findings next time.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment