Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 15 January 2016

From Scratch

Hi Everyone
This week, I have another little beading project. It's a bracelet called Phoebe. I mentioned last Friday, I would have a few more beaded Vita rings and pretty boxes to share, however, I'm  not completely satisfied with the extra colours or the boxes so will keep working on that one.
Instead, I'm featuring Phoebe, which is a beaded bracelet with a simple bead clasp and another very quick and easy make. 
Here she is :

                                

The sparkly beads I've used with Phoebe, gives a great luxury feel which can be worn casually or dressed up. I'm offering Phoebe in a kit form or the bracelet can be ordered and constructed by us. Again, a hand crafted box will be specifically made for the bracelet, making it a lovely gift. Coloured bicones are layered over a silver bicone (which gives the sparkle), we have a range of colour options (light purple in the photo) which will be detailed in the shops. This is a beginner kit which comes together very quickly. Phoebe will be £9.50 complete or £7.50 in kit form.
If you would like to purchase  please get in touch via Facebook or go to the Etsy shop (from 18/1/16).

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment