Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 2 April 2018

Easter Stories 1

Hi Everyone 
This week, each day I will share a story from my Easter Holiday. We are holidaying at home but hoping to enjoy all the things we usually do while away on holiday. Nothing too exciting, little excursions, gifts, meeting up with friends and family and lots of foody treats.
Today’s story is about one of my Easter gifts. I’m not a chocolate fan ! I don’t mind a small square of chocolate cake with coffee but chocolate eggs (the usual Easter treat) are not my thing. I usually get something to replace the Egg gift while the rest of my family enjoy eating lots of Easter Eggs. My first Easter Egg replacement gift is a lovely bunch of flowers :

                  

Lovely Tulips to brighten the dullest day. It’s actually been snowing today !

Thanks for calling in. I’ll be back with another photo story tomorrow. Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment