Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 5 April 2018

Easter Stories 4

Hi Everyone
I have another photo story today and it’s all about Afternoon Tea, Cream Tea to be precise. This means fruit scones, jam and cream and coffeee (for me, I don’t like tea !). The rest of the family are quite happy to drink tea.

          

Over the last two weeks we have celebrated lots of significant little events and to celebrate we have eaten lots of Cream Teas. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Easter as well as just general family ‘get togethers’. 
I’m not a huge Cream Tea fan but I do like an occasional treat.  I think, I’m Cream Tea’d out now. I’m not sure I want another for a while. However, I have enjoyed all the Cream Teas and especially enjoyed all our family outings.

Thanks for calling in today. Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment