Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Holiday Photo Story 3

Hi Everyone
I’m finally organised to start spinning ! So, my photo story today is my wheel. I can’t quite believe it’s been so difficult to get back into a regular spinning habit. I love spinning but have allowed other things to take over. I had a great regime of spinning everyday when I first acquired my wheel. However, I’ve decided spinning is important so it’s definitely going to feature more in my life, regularly. 

                

I’m spinning today for an hour or so and will dedicate three more sessions this week. If I organise my sessions at the beginning of each week, at the same time I do my week plan, I’m hopeful I can manage my time better. I’m made aware of the lack of spinning every Friday when I review my fibre week here on the blog and each week, I wonder why there’s no spinning ? It’s simply bad time management. 
However, I’ve decided, spinning is important to me so three times each week it becomes a priority. I have so many new spinning ideas as well as a couple of important projects already underway. My wheel is always accessible, so I can also dip in and out for very short sessions. When I find myself with 10/15mins spare, spinning can benefit. Utilising these extra little sessions, will make me very happy.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment