Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday 8 April 2018

Holiday Photo Story 1

Hi Everyone 
I’m still on my Easter Break this week, great news ! I’m still doing all the general caring/living stuff but my mind is on holiday. Each day,I will share a photo story to sum up the mood or theme of the day.

Today, my photo story is a lovely tub of Springtime Daffodils. 

                     

The tub has been reused from one of my Mothers Day gifts (the original was a lovely Hyacinth bulb). I picked up three little pots of Daffodils from the supermarket last week. They were being sold off very cheaply as leftover/rejects. I repotted the bulbs and added some moss from our garden and fed the bulbs for a day or two. How lovely they look now. The tub is bursting with colour and brightening up the whole room. Lovely.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back tomorrow with an Photo Story.


No comments:

Post a Comment