Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 16 December 2019

Advent Knit Progress

Hi Everyone 
It’s time to share progress with my Advent Knit Project. Today, is Day 16 and my socks are racing to completion. Unfortunately, I have quite a few little packets left ! I think, the issue is that I’ve added too much yarn to each of the bags. I was aware that I was being slightly generous when I prepared the daily yarn bag, only very slightly (in my head). However, the result seems to be - too much yarn when all the yarn is added together !

                    

All is well, the socks are lovely. I think the colours work very well together and I’ve got a few ideas of how I can extend the knit and use the little balls for embellishing the socks. 
Today’s colour is yellow and I’m excited to add this to the second sock (I’m calling the second sock the shortest to date). I’ve just tried my first sock on my foot and I’m ready for the toe part - very exciting. The whole project to has been lovely, I’ve really enjoyed the whole thing.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment