Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 18 December 2019

New Nuuk

Hi Everyone 
My new Nuuk is almost ready to wear, just a few ‘ends’ to sew in !

              

I posted the story behind this Knit recently, you can read all about it here. As I’ve said many times, the Nuuk sweater is my favourite sweater pattern and there will be more.
There’s not much more to say about this version. As a summary, I’ve knitted it a size larger than I measure and I’ve shortened the body (as I always do with all sweaters). I also keep with the same needles size for the sleeve, bottom and neck rib. I like the loose rib rather than tightening and defining  the ribbed sections. I love it and will wear it often.

Thanks for calling in today. I’ll be back tomorrow with another amazing story.



No comments:

Post a Comment