Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 19 December 2019

Silver Samples

Hi Everyone 
Today’s Silver Sample is a trio of Sterling Silver bangles. I’ve got a silver beaded (3 memade beads)bangle, a semi precious drop charm version and a plain silver bangle. The bangles could be worn together or separately for a different look.

                

I would like to develop more ideas around silver beads and charms. I’m definitely not finished with the bangles. These particular bangles are made with 2mm silver wire. I wanted a rather delicate bangle for myself (to be worn by itself) and felt 2mm would work well. I have a broad hand and generally these sort of bangles don’t go anywhere near fitting my hand. I’ve never been able to buy such a bangle and have thought I’d like one for some time. So, this design is all about me ! Having found the correct fitting (I’m calling it L size), I’ll develop a few more bangles probably using 3or 4 mm wire. I’ll share the new bangles over the next few months. I’d like to add some little bezel cups on the bangles with a few stones embedded into the cups. I may also try out gem setting onto the bangle itself. There are lots of possibilities.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment