Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 8 June 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
My Make Art Monday feature today is an old painting that I'm working with to help me with my 'eyes' project. I'm working on developing my eye painting skills and am looking back at previous work for extra ideas. I like the eyes I gave to a painting called Mary Haversham. Here she is :

                   

Mary's eyes are drawn in pencil, coloured in wax pencils and layered with acrylics. I want to be able to create a similar style with water colour, so that's what I'm going for later today.

Here's a closer look at the detail :

                

While browsing Pinterest Boards - I saw a great photo  - I love this idea and am thinking of putting all my eye experiments together to form such a collection. 

                                


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment