Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 15 September 2016

Spinning Wool !

Hi Everyone
Another very exciting new experience for me today. I'm trying out Drop Spinning. I've got a great book and a spinning whorl. Hopefully, before too long, I'll have some yarn to show for my efforts. The big plan is to spin, dye and knit something. I'm not sure when or what this will be ? It doesn't matter too much about a date. My first job is to read and understand.

                                  

The book is lovely to look at and I'm looking forward to spending my day with it. I've got a few things to do but my book will be top of the list. I'm also getting involved in a Drop Spinning workshop in a month or so. If I can't manage to get going, the workshop will sort me out. I can't wait that long,of course,before starting. Fingers crossed, I can make sense of the techniques I need. Then ...... Lots and lots of practice.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment