Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Shibori Session Two

Hi Everyone
I'm super excited to be attending an Shibori/Indigo dye session today with one of my Artist friends - what a treat ! The plan is to dye a Tote bag and possibly a silk scarf ? in a half day workshop.
In preparation for the event, I've been doing a bit of research and am inspired by a new Board I've developed on Pinterest. I've been looking at some great examples of Tote bags, dyed using the Shibori technique. I especially like the examples which have leather handles, perhaps I can adapt my 'soon to be' dyed Tote ? - also love the leather pocket detail in my photo samples :

                         
I attended a taster session for this workshop back in March and loved the whole experience. Look back here for the details of my first session. 
I'll share my story from today as well as the results of the session, tomorrow.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment