Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 7 May 2018

Stitch Story Continues

Hope Everyone
Just a quick call in today. I’m on a sort of mini holiday (or rather a slight change in routines !) this week. It’s Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK and I’m starting the week with a leisurely day. Each day, this week, I hope to bring a bit of a photo story which identifies a highlight of my day as well as news on the Stitch Story : Miss Mitchell.
I’ve been out on a run this morning, it’s a lovely day and we are breakfasting in the garden - quite an unusual thing for us ! There will be a bit more gardening and lots of sitting around for the rest of the day (I hope).
I also have a little news about my Stitch Story, which should gets lots more attention this week. I’ve made another broach/badge for my Story. I think it’s more suitable than the first sample (read back last week for the background to this). Hopefully, I will finish the badge later and get it ready for sewing into my Story.

              

I’ve also made a few hearts from polymer clay. I’m hoping I can add these little button beads to key areas in my Story.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment