Last week, I spent an hour each day trying to develop my watercolour painting skills. Looking back, I did make good progress - although there's much more required but I do feel I've got a plan and Im more confident about my approach.
Today, I'm adding a little more to the Vita character. Here she is at the moment :
I will also make a start on painting Rachael. I'm going to add paint to the paper rather than paint the face as such. I'm still searching for a ''loose' technique which I can call my own style.
Here is a quick look at Rachael at the moment -
Rachael is suffering from a rather surprised expression ! Her eyes need to be treated !!!!! I will share progress next time.
Thanks for reading.